- Reconcile various bank accounts on a daily/monthly basis by compiling and balancing financial information.
- Prepare and post accounting entries for bank accounts.
- Maintain records of accounts payable and receivable with complete documentation of transactions.
- Review vendor and customer invoices for accuracy.
- Identify discrepancies in vendor and customer accounts and reconcile corresponding statements with related transactions.
- Enter transactions into accounting software.
- College Diploma in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Intermediate to high-level MS Excel and Quick books proficiency
- Prior experience working with accounts payable and accounts receivable